Sunday, October 14, 2018

Art Journal with Graphic 45 Garden Goddess ~ FotoBella DT

     Hello! I'm back with an art journal spread using the gorgeous Graphic 45 Garden Goddess I Want It All Bundle from FotoBella.com.



     Whenever I get a new bundle to play with, I usually do what inspires me the most. With this collection I was immediately drawn to the goddess in the clock, and knew I had to create a magical place for her and all of the other goddesses that I fussy-cut from the Garden Goddess 12 X 12 Collection Pack.




     I started by gluing torn pieces from an old dictionary onto my journal pages, and covered it with Prima Marketing White Gesso. Then I applied more gesso to the Tim Holtz Nordic Mini Stencil. Once it dried, I spritzed it with a few sprays, including Distress Spray Stain (Fossilized Amber) which is a perfect match to the sunflowers.



     Here's a closer look at the stencil work and another goddess.




     To create vines, I added some green fibers from my stash, and stamped the leaves with Distress Inks (Peeled Paint, Pine Needle, and Forest Moss) onto half of a sheet of paper from the Garden Goddess 12 X 12 Patterns and Solids Pad, using both sides. Then I used another half sheet to cut the flowers with my Cricut Expression. After inking the edges with Distress Ink (Worn Lipstick), I spritzed them with water, and scrunched them up, adding FotoBella Pearls to the centers.




     Finally, I added some Chipboard for the title, along with a couple of small circles added to the clock, and on the left page.


   
     Thanks for stopping by, and get the Graphic 45 Garden Goddess Bundle at FotoBella.com!

***********************
Challenges Entered:

Mixed Media Place ~ September Challenge (Inspired by the flowers)




4 comments:

  1. Very pretty
    Thank you for sharing at Creative Artiste Mixed Media Challenges x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an amazing spread page Drea !! Really gorgeous, lovely garden goddess!! Great !
    I wish you a very nice week, big hugs, Caty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great art journal. Thank you for joining us at Mixed Media Place.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow Dree - this is so very pretty - how lovely! thanks for joining my plantastic challenge at countryview crafts and good luck! Hugs rachel xx

    ReplyDelete