Friday, October 26, 2018

Graphic 45 Garden Goddess Tags ~ FotoBella DT

     Hi everyone! I created this set of tags featuring the Graphic 45 (Garden Goddess) I Want It All Bundle from FotoBella.com, with a step-by-step tutorial on the FotoBella Blog. I'll also show you how to create an ombre effect with Distress Inks to dye your lace or ribbons.



     So after you get your beautiful bundle at FotoBella.com, visit the blog here, to make this tag set!

**************************
Challenges Entered:




4 comments:

  1. I love those colors and all the texture you added to your tags. Thanks for joining us and good luck with your entry!
    Hugs, Joy
    craftycreationschallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute tags! Thanks for joining my plantastic challenge at Countryview Challenges! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my these tags are so gorgeous and colorful. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete