Friday, March 8, 2019

Graphic 45 (Flutter) 2 Page Layout ~ FotoBella DT

     Flowers, bugs, butterflies, and bright colors mix beautifully, in the new Graphic 45 (Flutter) I REALLY Want It All Bundle from FotoBella.com! So I made a two page layout, showcasing this gorgeous collection that will leave you yearning for Spring. 



     I was instantly inspired by this fabulous sketch by Noreen Smith, and knew the butterflies would make great replacements for the hearts. 



     To replicate the fence in the photos, I applied Prima Marketing Gesso (White) to a wood grain stencil, onto both sheets of Bazzill Cardstock (Quicksand) from the Flutter Coordinating Cardstock. Then I spritzed it with Distress Spray Stain (Hickory Smoke) and Kaisermist Spray (Coffee), followed by Dylusions Paint (Slate Grey) that I just rubbed on with my fingers. 



     The neutral colors make a great backdrop to the colorful butterflies that I fussy-cut from the Flutter 12 X 12 Paper Pack



     I used a larger Ephemera card for my title, and inked the edges along with the patterned banner pieces, with Distress Ink (Black Soot).



     All of the banner pieces were machine-stitched with a crisp, white thread.



     To make the Sticker borders fit onto both pages, I cut and pieced them to look like one continuous line behind the photos, using a ruler as a guide.



     Thanks for stopping by, and get the Graphic 45 (Flutter) I REALLY Want It All Bundle at FotoBella.com!

********************************
Challenges Entered:



1 comment: