Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Graphic 45 Kaleidoscope Box ~ FotoBella DT

     The fabulous Graphic 45 (Kaleidoscope) Bundle from FotoBella.com has all of my faves, from the peacocks to the elephants, along with my favorite colors (teals, greens, blues and purples)! The gorgeous Papers and Chipboard were perfect to create this square box, measuring 9" X 5"!




     I couldn't decide between the blue or purple paper along the bottom, so I used both on each side with the (Kaleidoscope) Patterns & Solids.




     All of the gold was done with Prima Marketing Metallique Wax (Vintage Gold) added to Black Gesso, including the Finnabair doily stencil on the lid. Originally I added the stencil to the purple paper, but decided to add another layer to the green for some more contrast. 




     The hinges were made from a cereal box using the Chipboard (red fabulous tag) as a stencil to create the shape, and the Prima Marketing (French Riviera Anchor and Shell) Stencil to make the rope designs on the sides. The iridescent rhinestones reflect the beautiful colors, and have been in my stash for a long time now. 




      To the front side of the lid, I added the colorful Chipboard piece, embossed twice with Lindy's Gang (Clearly Clear) Embossing Powder, also used on the oval piece on top to make it look like glass. 



     
     Thanks for your visit and pick up the Graphic 45 (Kaleidoscope) I Want It All Bundle at FotoBella.com!


**************************************
Challenges Entered:

Frilly and Funkie ~ I love it because (made this for myself and love the patterns, colors, and peacocks!) 


7 comments:

  1. So very colorful! Thanks for joining us at Bleeding Art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! The details on this treasure box are fabulous! I would love to see a photo of the whole box. I know how hard these are to photograph, though! But aren't they fun to make? Thanks so much for sharing with us at the Frilly and Funkie "I Love it Because" Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous, love the design. Thank you for joining us over at Bleeding Art this Month.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx
    Bleeding Art DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a so so lovely box Drea !! Love the colour, and every detail.
    I wish you a very nice Thursday,
    Big hugs, Caty

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous peacock box Drea! I love the vibrancy of the colours, the doily on the lid and the clever way of making the panel look like glass. Thank you for sharing it with us at Frilly and Funkie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful colours. Lovely design. Great details and findings. Thank you for joining us at Creative Artiste this month. Hope to see your creative artwork back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete