Friday, May 31, 2019

Lindy's Gang Canvas

     Happy Friday! I couldn't let the month go by without making something for the Lindy's Gang May Color Challenge, since I've entered every month so far this year. This canvas was the result!    



     I just LOVE this color combo! 



     
     The canvas was prepared with strips of stamped tissue paper, using some Prima and Finnabair clear stamps, and cheesecloth adhered with Prima Marketing Soft Matte Gel. Then I gave it all a coat of white gesso. Once dry, I applied more gesso to the Stamperia Alchemy Moon Stencil. When that was dry, I sprayed it with some water and added Lindy's Magical (Hi Maintenance Magenta), Magical Shakers (Polka Purple, Antique Gold, and Glittering Gold),  and Sprays (Urban Amethyst and Blazing Sun), giving it quite a few coats. Then I reapplied my stencil to add Lindy's Midnight Gold Embossing Powder


     
     To add some more sparkle in the night sky, I applied Finnabair Unicorn Paste, sprinkled with some gold beads. 


     The chipboard star received a coat of black gesso, followed by a coat of Midnight Gold Embossing Powder. Then I used the same colors on the canvas to color some Prima flowers, and finished it up with some beads. 


     Thanks for looking!

********************************
Challenges Entered:

Magical Shakers (Polka Purple, Antique Gold, and Glittering Gold)
Embossing Powder (Midnight Gold)





2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, I love the layers on this canvas. Thank you for joining us over at Bleeding Art this Month.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx
    Bleeding Art DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous,I do love the colours. Thank you for joining us over at Crafty Creations this fortnight.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx
    Crafty Creations DT

    ReplyDelete