Saturday, November 16, 2019

Graduation Cap Card ~ Red Rubber Designs DT

     Hi everyone! Today I have a graduation cap card to share, with some embossed stamping featuring the Victorian Vines Background Unmounted Stamp from Red Rubber Designs!




     It's made from black cardstock and measures 6" x 6", with embossing done with Lindy's Gang (Midnight Violet) Embossing Powder using the Victorian Vines Background Stamp. Then I lightly went over it with Prima Marketing (Old Silver) Wax, giving it a two tone effect, which is kinda hard to see in the photos. 




     I added a rhinestone brad to the center with a tassel hanging from it, made from purple embroidery thread. 




      Finally, I made it pop with this tutorial, and embossed my sentiment with the Chicken Scratch Stamp.



     Thanks for looking!
***********************
Challenges Entered:




3 comments: