Sunday, August 2, 2020

Sea Artist Trading Coins

     Hello and hope you're doing well! I've been playing with my newest and brightest Dylusions Paints on this set of Sea Artist Trading Coins from Creative Embellishments



      The background 2 1/2" circles were covered with white gesso, and before drying, embedded with wavy threads. Then I applied white gesso to the Creative Embellishments Seaweed Stencil, and painted the water with Dylusions (Blue Lagoon and Blue Hawaiian) Paints. To bring out the wavy threads, and the rest of the texture, I lightly went over it with white gesso. 



     After painting over the stenciling, I cut rings from cheesecloth, and adhered them to the backgrounds with Prima 3D Matte Gel. 



     
      I also painted the scalloped circles that were die cut from white cardstock. 



     The Sea Artist Trading Coins were covered with white gesso, and painted with Dylusions Paints.  Then I used Prima 3D Matte Gel to adhere them to the backgrounds, and to mimic sand with Finnabair Mini Art Stones. 



     So fun to make! Thanks for looking! 

******************************
Challenges Entered:







12 comments:

  1. Wow, amazing ATCoins! The vibrancy of the colours of these pretty underwater scenes are beautiful and I love the addition of the cheesecloth too 😀. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Try it on Tuesday! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful collection of ATC coins, thank you for linking with us at Try it on Tuesdays.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful AT coins, thanks for joining,loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful ATC coins, thanks for joining
    Loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous ATCs. Thanks for entering your wonderful creation at The Crafter's Cafe this fortnight.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the vibrant colors on the ATC coins. Beautiful! 🧡
    Thanks for joining us at Creative Embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thought I had commented here but I don't see it! I love these coins Drea, something I can't quite get into myself but these are great inspiration! Chrisxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful project - thank you for joining in with the Country View Crafts challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so fun and cheerful! Thanks for joining the Challenge at Creative Embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great ATC's. Love the bright colors. Thank you for joining in the Creative Embellishments challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful and colorful! Thanks for joining us at Creative Embellishments.

    ReplyDelete