Sunday, February 12, 2012

C.S.I. Case File #5

I hope you all enjoyed your weekend! I celebrated a fabulous birthday yesterday! Here's a page I did for C.S.I. Case File #5. I struggled with this all week,  just letting it sit on my scrap table. Finally it all came together over the weekend. I started by painting the floral mask onto muslin fabric.



Here's the Case File.
For my evidence I used frames, cutting tools, (border punch, floral punch, and Cricut,) leaves, and corners. I made the frame around the whole page out of yarn, leaves, and flowers, which I made. I used my Mini Wildflowers Tutorial to make the centers http://dreasscrapsofinspiration.blogspot.com/2011/07/mini-wildflowers.html. The outside layers are flower #3 cut from the Mother's Day Bouquet Cartridge for the Cricut. I journaled around the frame which I have hidden behind the top photo. I also used the IW hidden.

TFL!

1 comment: