Saturday, February 25, 2012

C.S.I. Case File #7

Even though last week's colors for C.S.I. Case File #7 were WAY out of my comfort zone, after coming across this photo that my late uncle took, I knew I had to give it a go.

Here's a look at the case file.
This is how I used the
Evidence:
*Distressing
*Metals (the red brads)
*Container (I have hidden journaling behind the photo)
*Stripes (the ribbon on my tag)
*Cluster similar things ( I clustered the flamingo's, flowers, and leaves
*I have organic shapes with the large heart, and curvy lines

Testimony:
I used the inspiration word Natural in my title.

Here's a photo of my journaling tag.
I made the leaves by painting pink around the edges and finishing with stickles. I used lilac Glimmer mist for the background paper, and for the Prima floral mask that I used on a very light green pp.
I cut the flamingo's using my Cricut Life's a beach cartridge. I used charcoal grey puffy paint to make the eyes.

I'm so happy I challenged myself to do something I wouldn't have done on my own. It's through challenging ourselves that we can grow and learn. As for the new case file, I'm LOVING the colors, and can't wait to play again!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for playing along! We love having you! This is a great layout and love how you touched on everything!! :D

    ReplyDelete