Friday, August 16, 2013

My final reveal for BOAF

It has been such an honor to design with the fabulous kits that Amy puts together for BOAF! Even though my 6 month term is almost up, I still have soooo much product left from all my previous kits, that is sure to keep me busy. I did this 2 pager using the Glitz design "color me happy" collection and the cardstock that comes in the main August kit and the extras.

I started by tracing and cutting out the yellow and green scallops from the cardstock. Then I used my Cricut Expression to cut out the white m's. I altered the black Thickers with some white paint and used an old m&m sticker for the center of the O. 

The stickers were just perfect for these photos and were the only thing that I added here from my own stash. 

I love this peekaboo which I used to cover part of the photo!  

For my next LO I used the Simple Stories "I heart Summer" collection. My son's favorite season is Summer, so I had to use this photo of him getting out of the pool from a couple of years ago. 

I cut out a frame from the I heart Summer paper and distressed the inside edges. I used the I heart Summer banner to cover the sentiment on the Pebbles Inc. library cards/pockets, and layered 2 of them before adding some stickers that you can buy with the extra embellishments. The yellow glittery buttons were leftover from the July Kit and made the perfect addition to my sun.

I used some Glitz washi tape, which unfortunately is sold out, and paired it with the fun strips of tape stickers from Simple Stories.I also used Smooch for the first time and used it to color the hearts a sparkly red, but it's kinda hard to see here. 

I finished it off with some black stitching all around the photo. Thanks so much for looking!


No comments:

Post a Comment