Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Live Life Beautifully

Happy hump day!! I'm here to share my latest LO with you of some old photos of me and my Uncle, who unfortunately passed away a couple years ago. I was very close to him ever since I was young and cherish every memory I have with him!!

I did this for quite a few challenges at Scrapbook.com, starting with the September PageMaps Challenge, using sketch #1.

This is also my entry for the Bo Bunny Flower and Brad Challenge, to use at least 50% Bo Bunny products, and at least 2 photos, 1 flower, and 6 brads. I used the Weekend Market line, which is most of the papers, except for the light blue cardstock in the background, and the woodgrain paper, which I've had forever. The brads were brown but I painted them gold. I used exactly 10 of them to get the twist in for the September 4 Categories Challenge for Category 1 to use brads. I used 4 large ones on the Be You tag, and the rest on the suitcases, which were fussy cut, and stacked.

This is also my example for the Stamping Challenge that I host, with the twist of stamping text and numbers. I stamped the post card, text under the title, the postage mark on the right, some numbers and more postage marks over the brown flower, and the date on the Remember tag. My Uncle and I used to write letters to each other when I was younger, so it was important to me to include the post card and postage marks.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment