Friday, November 29, 2013

Viva Las Vegas Stamps! DT Tryout

I made a scrappy goal for myself a few years ago to start using my stamps more often, and I'm happy to say I've accomplished that goal. I love stamping on my projects, and even host a monthly stamping challenge at Scrapbook.com. I  had to apply when I saw the DT call for Viva Las Vegas Stamps, and what a huge and awesome selection of rubber stamps that they have. Besides the black cardstock behind the top photo, the rest of this page was made using white cardstock, inks, and stamps. I used 6 different stamps sets including the title, and even used a toilet paper roll to stamp the circles on the bottom.

This next page was also made with black and white cardstock.I stamped, masked, and inked the whole background, and stamped and embossed all of the flowers, except for the white ones. 

For this last page I stamped "enjoy the ride" on the yellow file sticker, and stamped and embossed all of the flowers.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment