Thursday, March 13, 2014

Inspirational #111: One last snowfall ~ Red Rubber Designs DT

I've been having so much fun hosting and playing along with Red Rubber Inspirationals! Lynda's hosting this week with Inspirational #111: one last snowfall, so I created this card using the Ready, set, snow set, the Cheery Christmas set, and Speckle Background stamp.


I used white cardstock which I misted with Lindy's Stamp Gang (Witch's Potion Purple) and Glimer Mists (Jack Frost and Slate). It made a beautiful combination to set off those snowflakes which I embossed with Ranger Seafoam white.

I took my inspiration from  sketch #2 used for the March Card Sketch Challenge @ Scrapbook.com.


Here's a close up! 

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty Drea! I love how layered and textured your creations are :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am just totally in awe of your talent. I am ALWAYS inspired and impressed with your creations and this one is definitely a show stopper.

    ReplyDelete