Thursday, December 25, 2014

Bo Bunny Altitude "Skiing In Canada" LO ~ FotoBella DT

     Merry Christmas everyone!! I hope you're having a wonderful day with family and friends! When you get a moment, be sure to check out FotoBella for their after Christmas sale which starts today. For all of your winter projects you'll love Bo Bunny's Altitude I Want It All Bundle! Even though I'm not a skier, I scrapped this beautiful photo of my sister on the slopes, to showcase some of the ski goodies that come in the bundle.



     I took my inspiration from this awesome sketch used for Bo Bunny's December Sketch Challenge!



     I started with some blue cardstock for my background to bring out some of the blues in the photo. The punched snowflake border and edges of my papers, were painted with white, along with the title which was done using the Tim Holtz Cargo Alphabet Stencil. I also painted the large chipboard snowflake, which came from my own stash, along with the flower, which I colored with Pebbles Inc. chalk. I stamped all of the stitched circles, and added the Layered Chipboard snowflakes. Then I used the ski lift circle embellie that comes in the Noteworthy pack, over the Film Sticker. To finish it off, I added a couple of Buttons with some fiber through them. 


Thanks so much for stopping by!



2 comments:

  1. This is fabulous and thanks so much for playing along ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a stunning layout love the colors and pretty design!!! Thank you so much for taking the time to play with us this month at the BoBunny blog & good luck hugs Amy

    ReplyDelete