Thursday, December 4, 2014

Happy Birthday Hon! ~ Red Rubber Designs DT

     Happy Birthday to my handsome husband, and love of my life!! Here's the card that I made for him, using stamps from Red Rubber Designs.



     I got my inspiration from sketch #3  used for the December Card Sketch Challenge @ Scrapbook.com.



     I was also inspired by last weeks Inspirational # 148: Frame It! I stamped Designer Diamonds onto white cardstock with black ink, and cut the middle part out to create a frame. On the inner corners I stamped and embossed Corner Cuts, using Lindy's Stamp Gang embossing powder (Midnight Pewter Obsidian), which I also used for the birthday sentiment using Sophisticated Sentiments. The background strips were stamped using Well Defined Backgrounds. I finished it off by spraying some mists onto the white background. 


Thanks for looking, and have a great day!






No comments:

Post a Comment