Monday, May 18, 2015

Forever Young Card ~ FotoBella DT

     I'm back with another card to share using Bo Bunny's Forever Young I Want It All Bundle from FotoBella! This one was made with love for my brave, little, nephew, who's battling and conquering cancer right now. I wish we didn't live so far away!  He loves to play cards, so I included the ones that come in the Ephemera.



     
     The green paper, ribbon, and arrow stamp that I used on top, also come in the Ephemera. I fussy cut the donuts from the back of the "Smile" paper, that comes in the 12 X 12 Collection Pack, and used the Alpha Stickers to spell "sending".  The envelope comes in the Layered Chipboard, and was just the right touch for this card. I cut "peace" off of the "Love & Hugs" Chipboard piece, and inked the edges with blue ink. You can't send love without some hearts, like the Chipboard ones that I used here. Have a great day!

  


          

No comments:

Post a Comment