Friday, May 22, 2015

Forever Young "Oahu" Layout ~ FotoBella DT

     The bright, tropical colors in Bo Bunny's Forever Young I Want It All Bundle, from FotoBella, were just made for this photo that my sister took from her lanai when she was living in Hawaii.



     I started by masking the polaroid from the Noteworthy pack onto the cloud paper that I got from the 12 X 12 Collection Pack with Black Soot Distress Ink. The pineapple, pink hibiscus diecut, and green paper with the title, also come in the Noteworthy pack. Then I angled the Chipboard  palm tree image over my masking, and added the Pistachio Burlap Flower from Petaloo. I just LOVE these new flowers, and the colors match this collection perfectly, so I also added the Fushia one on top!



     The chevron paper was fussy cut, and then I outlined it with some black hand-stitching, extending the zigzag along the bottom. I added some Buttons on the corners, with some white yarn in between to mimic the clouds. Then I strung some black and white twine from my own stash through the banner buttons. To make the title, I used the Alpha Stickers, alternating the black and grey letters.


Thanks for looking!


No comments:

Post a Comment