Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Forever Young "Flamingos" 2 Pager ~ FotoBella DT

     Bo Bunny's Forever Young I Want It All Bundle from FotoBella, is exactly what I've had in mind for these flamingo photos that I've been waiting to scrap! I just LOVE the bright, tropical colors! I used both of the flamingo papers from the 12 X 12 Collection Pack, cutting off the flamingo on the second page, to create this 2 pager.



     To add some texture and sparkle to the water, I applied some new Bo Bunny Glitter Paste (Sugar) using the Tim Holtz Stripes Stencil, which gave it a really neat ripple effect. Here's a closer look with one of the buttons that I added from the Ephemera pack.



     The green and orange flowers also come in the Ephemera, along with the paisely stamp that I used to make the petals behind them. I used the clear plastic that the papers come in, to stamp the paisley with Ranger Archival Black ink. After fussy cutting them, I colored them with Alcohol Inks (Stream and Lettuce) and Blending Solution, adding some glitter Brads to the centers.



     From the Noteworthy pack, I used the banner, tickets, and tag that I wrote on, peeking out from under the Film Sticker. I used Picked Raspberry Distress Ink on the tag and under the title, which I did by adding some Glitter Paste (Pink Punch) to the bottom half of the Alpha Stickers. All of the paper strips and edges were inked with  Black Soot Distress Ink, including the banner, which I curled up a little.



                   Thanks so much for your visit!



No comments:

Post a Comment