Monday, February 25, 2019

KaiserCraft (Misty Mountains) Birthday Card ~ FotoBella DT

     Hello! I'm sharing a quick birthday card that I made using the KaiserCraft Misty Mountains Bundle from FotoBella.com. I received this bundle last Spring, but the colors were perfect for February's birthstone, amethyst, which I just printed and cut out. 



     To give it lots of sparkle, I used Emerald Creek (Midnight Sky) EP along the card base and around the paper strip, and Ranger's (Rainbow Sparkle) EP to the paper edges. Then I  adhered Prima Marketing Glass Glitter (Pearl) to the torn edges using Ranger's Glossy Accents



     Around the sentiment, I embossed Emerald Creek (Silver Sparkle) EP, and added the moon rhinestone from my own stash.



     Thanks for looking and get the KaiserCraft (Misty Mountains Scrapbooking Bundle) at FotoBella.com!


**********************
Challenges Entered:


2 comments:

  1. This is a really Gorgeous Birthday card Drea !! Fantastique colours, sparkles and papers !! Great !
    I wish you a very nice afternoon,
    Big hugs, Caty

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful!! I do love the purples!! Thanks so much for joining us for the Emerald Creek Craft Supplies Challenge! Hugs, DT Karla

    ReplyDelete