Sunday, June 2, 2019

Graphic 45 (Kaleidoscope) Art Journal ~ FotoBella DT

     Hello! I'm back with an art journal spread using the fabulous Graphic 45 (Kaleidoscope) I Want It All Bundle from FotoBella.com!




     The background was done in black and white using gesso, stamps, a stencil, and Dylusion's Paints (White Linen and Black Marble).




     I fussy-cut the elephants and zebra from the papers in the (Kaleidoscope) 12 X 12 Collection Pack.




     The zebra is hiding behind some grass that I cut by hand, using the green and purple peacock papers. Then I added the zebra Chipboard piece. 




     To the center of my spread, I placed a tree that I cut by following the curves of the paper. Then I decorated it with rhinestones and Stickers




     Some of the border strips also came from the Sticker pack. 




     Such a fun and colorful Bundle available at FotoBella.com! Thanks for your visit!


****************************
Challenges Entered:


8 comments:

  1. WOW!! what a cool page!!! Love the colors and how all the layers worked together.
    Thanks for going us today at AJJ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was totally impressed with your entry, Drea. It is both colorful and beautiful. I love how you fussy cut the elephants. You certainly have a great attention to detail, and it shows in this spread. Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Art Journal Journey. It's a great first entry this month. I hope we see many more, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing Drea. I love it. I really like how most of the animals blend in and then pop, something stands out like elephant's ears. Happy new week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I simply love this amazing spread - it's UNIQUE and wonderful!!! Adorable! Thank you very very much for joining in at Art Journal Journey dear Drea!
    Happy week for you!
    Susi xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! Love all the color & elephants are wonderful!
    https://heartnsoul-amy.blogspot.com/2019/06/words-to-live-by-artjournaljrny.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your layers are wonderful! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful Drea !! Love the lovely background, the colours are great !!
    Wish you a very nice Wednesday,
    Big hugs, Caty

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW Drea! What gorgeous pages! The colors and your designs are absolutely beautiful. I love the words to live by, too. What a perfect sentiment! Thanks for sharing your talents with all of us at AJJ!!!! Hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete