Monday, January 6, 2020

Hello Baby Card ~ Red Rubber Designs DT

     Hello 2020! My first post of the year is this card featuring some stencil work and stamps from Red Rubber Designs!




     I started by applying white gesso to the Tim Holtz (Plaid) Stencil. Then I painted it with Lindy's Gang Magical Shakers (Stormy Silver and Bavarian Blue) and Spray (Afternoon Delight Denim), giving it some highlights with Prima Marketing Metallique Wax (Old Silver). The stitched embossing was done with LG (Lapis Lazuli Blue Gold) Embossing Powder. 




     To the card base, I applied white gesso to the Tim Holtz (Holiday Knit) Stencil. 



     The sentiment was embossed with the Savvy Sayings Stamp onto a leftover tag that I had previously cut. 



     Finally, I popped up the Rocking Chair that I stamped using permanent blue ink, and embossed with LG (Clearly Clear) EP. 


Thanks for stopping by!
***************************
Challenges Entered:






4 comments:

  1. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the More Mixed Media challenge Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Drea! Thank you for sharing with us over here at the Crafty Calendar Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Love to see you join in each month. Thank you.
    Gale DT for
    http://craftycalendarchallenge.blogspot.com/

    From

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card. Cute with the rocking chair, and I love your background. Thanks for joining us at International Art & Soul. Good luck, Maggie, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super Cute, Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Creations Challenge. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete