Sunday, April 22, 2012

C.S.I. Case File #15

Hello! I finally got C.S.I. Case File #15 done! All week I've had to battle running out of color ink in my printer, spring cleaning, and having a broken monitor last night. New monitor, new ink, and finished LO, so I can get back to my spring cleaning. These photos of my nephew Neo were just meant for this Case File!  I printed out the attachments from the blog, and had so much fun using the monsters and other embellies on these pages. This was based on  a January 2012 pagemaps sketch.
Here's a look at the Case File.
From the evidence I chose:
*monsters-I printed and hand-cut them.
*metal-Paper clip on the tickets
*zigzags-They're everywhere here, from the hand-stitching, rick rack, matting, and the masked zig zag paper I created on the left and on the circle.
*stacking/layers
*frame the page-I'm not sure if it counts, but I used the orange frame under the large photo.

From the testimony I chose:
*To start my journaling with Let the wild rumpus begin!
*I also used the IW wild, and fun
Thanks for looking!!


No comments:

Post a Comment