Saturday, May 4, 2013

Happy National Scrapbook Day!

Happy National Scrapbook Day!!! I know there's lot of scrappy stuff going on today, but if you get a chance, come join us at Birds of a Feather for our Flock Together Crop.
I'm hosting A Celebration of Earth Challenge, which is all about recycling. For my example I scrapped this old photo of my Great Grandma's, Grandma.
I inked and embossed the cardboard around the stamped clock, and then glued some small beads to it. The key was also embossed and started out shiny silver.
I also recycled the silver rusted brackets that are laced with the leather strip that was originally tied to some suede napkins.
 The beautiful butterflies were a RAK from Renea Bouquets!Thanks so much Renea!!
I stamped, inked, and embossed all of the flowers using scraps.
Thanks for looking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment