Sunday, January 15, 2017

Victorian Thank You Card ~ Red Rubber Designs DT

     Thank you for stopping by again! I'm so pleased to share my full Victorian Thank You card for Red Rubber Designs DT!



     Besides inks and embossing powders, this whole card was colored using Walnut Ink 2-pack Cupcake Spritzers. After using both sprays on the background, I sprayed it again with the pink (Cherry Blossom) onto the Tim Holtz Gothic Stencil for a faded Victorian wallpaper look.



     Then I tore a piece of cream tissue paper, and stamped it with the Vintage Background stamp using Burnt Umber Palette Ink for the script, and Belle Rose on the top right. I colored the edges with the brown (Java) spritzer, and adhered the tissue paper with Tim Holtz' Distress Collage Medium (Vintage). The rest of the stamping was embossed using Lindy's Stamp Gang Twilight Bronze Slate, and I used the Victorian Borders Cling Mounted Stamp across the front.



     The flowers were embossed with the Medallions stamp, with Clear Wink of Stella and Glossy Accents on the centers.


               
      The large sentiment was embossed with the Thank You stamp, and I finished it off with distressed edges and machine stitching. Thanks for looking!


***************************************



Challenges:

Try it on Tuesday ~ A Tissue ( I stamped script onto tissue paper)
The Card Concept ~ #64 Pretty Things ( I was inspired by the flowers, and colors, and would call my card a mix of shabby chic and vintage, and classy and elegant)


7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is simply adorable! Great you linked to us at TioT!
    Thank you!
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its a beautiful Thank you card, thank you for sharing it with us at TioT's.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your creative process and the stunning result! Thanks for joining us over on The Card Concept! Hope you come back :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful Mixed Media card. I love the colours that you have chosen for your vintage creation. Thank you for taking part in this months Mixed Media Monthly Challenge. Clare DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous ! Thank you for joining in The Artistic Stamper Creative Challenge this month xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the vintage vibe you achieved with the delicate details! :)

    ReplyDelete