Thursday, September 13, 2018

KaiserCraft Pen & Ink Card Set ~ FotoBella DT

     September has always been a month packed full of special birthdays, and the KaiserCraft Pen & Ink Scrapbooking Bundle from FotoBella.com is perfect for all of those vintage loving Virgos! So I made a set of cards for more than just birthdays, as this collection has so many different sentiments to choose from, and lots of them.

 


     Follow along at the FotoBella Blog, and I'll show you how I used the Kaisermist (Coffee) Spray, which I absolutely LOVE and highly recommend, three different ways in a step-by-step photo tutorial!



*************************************
Challenges Entered:




2 comments:

  1. Coffee spray? Interesting! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges. I am your newest follower. Follow me, kReN, at http://afourthlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely set of cards! Thank you for joining us at Creative Artiste this month, Jane (DT) :) x http://creativeartistemixedmedia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete