Thursday, June 27, 2019

Bo Bunny (Sweet Clementine) Cards ~ FotoBella DT

     Hello! Today I have a couple of cards to share with you, featuring the Bo Bunny (Sweet Clementine) I Want It All Bundle from FotoBella.com!




     I used the same design for both cards, based on this sketch for the Inspirational Card Challenge at Scrapbook.com



     
     I rounded the corners of my paper pieces with a medium and a large corner punch. Then I inked the edges, along with the hearts and banners from the Noteworthy pack, with Distress Ink (Black Soot)



     The banners are a mix from the Noteworthy pack and the Chipboard Stickers. 



     Then I used the Thickers' included in the bundle to spell "YOU". 



     The butterfly wings from the Noteworthy pack were curled up before adhering. Then I used the Chipboard Stickers for the main sentiment on the first card. 



     For the other card, I used the Layered Chipboard.



     These cards are a great way to show someone you care!


     
     Pick up your Bo Bunny (Sweet Clementine) I Want It All Bundle at FotoBella.com!


     Thanks for your visit!

*****************************
Challenges Entered:




Make My Monday ~ #99 Begins with the Letter "B" (Butterflies, Banners, Black Ink, Bo Bunny)


8 comments:

  1. Lovely cards, and I do love the Bo Bunny papers too! Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday, hugs XoX Alli C - DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, amazing cards! Beautiful designs and fabulous array of patterns! Thanks for joining the Double D, "Pick a Pattern" Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are perfect for our challenge with all the pretty patterns! Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
    Diane DD DT {Nellies Nest}

    ReplyDelete
  4. So colourful and bright - I love all the details - thank you for joining us at Creatalicious Challenge - Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards! I love all of the mix and match pretty prints and the fabulous layers and the design is fantastic! Great colors! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Double D, Pick A Pattern Challenge, Donna, DT Member.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! Fantastic! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Pick A Pattern’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely cards!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "anything goes + optional spots and/or stripes” challenge over at Creatalicious & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)

    (DT Simply Create Too)



    PS: Sorry for the late comment, life had been very busy these past weeks…

    ReplyDelete