Friday, August 22, 2014

ARTastic Guest Designer

     I'm so excited to be guest designing this month for ARTastic, a monthly challenge blog inspired by works of art!! This month's inspiration comes from this beautiful piece of fabric art by Kristen Doran. The criteria is to use fabric on your project. 



     I came up with this layout, inspired by the colors and flowers, using Bo Bunny's older Serenity collection. 




     I fussy cut the branch and hung some fussy cut and stamped lanterns from it, adding beads and machine stitching.



 The flowers were made with my Serenity Blooms Tutorial, adding muslin fabric to the centers. I stamped them and gave them some dimension by adding some glue and water, and finishing it with a bead.



     Thanks for looking, and be sure to stop by ARTastic for some more inspiration from the design team! 


No comments:

Post a Comment