Thursday, August 21, 2014

Inspirational #134 ~ Just Wing it (Red Rubber Inspirationals DT)

    Happy Thursday! It's time for another stamping challenge at Red Rubber Inspirationals! I'm hosting this week with Inspirational #134 ~ Just Wing It. All you need to do is create a project with any kind or brand of stamp that has an image of wings, such as a butterfly, bird, dragonfly, airplane, angel, etc. Or just add stamped wings to something or someone. Here's a tag that I made with some stamps from Red Rubber Designs.



    I started by creating the lattice using Vintage Background stamped with gesso onto white cardstock. After it dried, I applied a few different Distress Inks, and used a Q-tip, dipped in water, to make clouds. The bird was stamped using Hope Perches, and the butterfly and sentiment with Beautiful Soul. I used Distress Inks to color in "soul", and then applied glossy accents for some shine and dimension. The butterfly was also colored with Distress Inks and a gold pen. I used some small beads for the flower in her hair, and folded her wings out.



Thanks for your visit!


No comments:

Post a Comment