Tuesday, August 26, 2014

MME + Sleigh Bells Ring = Joy ~ FotoBella DT

     Like a child at Christmas, I was so joyful to open up my new My Mind's Eye Sleigh Bells Ring I want it all bundle from FotoBella! I used the JOY paper to add this fussy cut photo of my son right in the middle of the O.



     I tore and distressed around the wreath, and hand-stitched the red and white circle, adding some green fiber around it. The Be Merry tag, small circle of berries, and bell ornament, which I hung with more hand-stitching, comes in the Mixed Bag. I added the bow, inking the edges with Mowed Lawn Distress Ink. I used Decorative Tape along the bottom, placing a Decorative Brad on top. I used the Word/Alpha Stickers for the year, which comes in different colors and all kinds of holiday sentiments.



Thanks so much for stopping by! 

No comments:

Post a Comment