Friday, August 29, 2014

MME Sleigh Bells Ring 2 Pager

     These older photos of my son were a perfect match for the new My Mind's Eye Sleigh Bells Ring I want it all bundle from FotoBella! The plaid papers do match up across both pages, but look a little off in this photo.




     I was inspired by this sketch used for the August 2 Page Sketch Challenge @ Scrapbook.com.




     From the Mixed Bag, I used Christmas, Santa, the snowflakes, the sleigh, bingo card, and small circles. 
I attached the Wood Dots to the red snowflake on the right photo, and for the banner. All of the stitching was stamped, as well as the flourish coming from the sleigh. I used the Word/Alpha Stickers for "Gifts" and the year.



     To create a border going across both pages, I masked a notebook stencil with Distress Inks (Mowed Lawn and Peeled Paint). I also used all but one of the Decorative Tapes. For the center of the black snowflake and the sleigh, I used the Enamel Shapes.





Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment